Thank you for the support you have shown so far. I have a new problem. I wish to edit the game in such a way that when they complete levels or a certain levels they have multiple completion options. Meaning the victory screen will have a play next level as well as a submit your results button.
My question is this. In order to edit it in the way described is this something that must be done on a level by level basis, or can I somehow edit the coffeescript of the level_handler.coffee?
I need a little help understanding the compilation of .jade files. It seems certain elements remain the same somehow even if I edit, save can compile them? Case in point the contact.jade. I made my own version called appy.jade seen below which is quite similar to the original:
However the above modal produces the following form:
I recently went through the install instruction for ubuntu listed at:
I went through the "Easy hands off way"
I also took a look at the video at:
It's me again. I have been tinkering with level editor and I have another question. I see the element/field called next level is a pretty nifty way of controlling the flow of advancement. However what it if I wish to remove it so there is no next level, then want to add a next level back at a later stage?
Hi there Everyone, it's been a while since I posted. This post is actually kind of related to my last post. basically I have the following jade file:
If you inspect you'll see I have 2 buttons. One that submits the wrong way synchronously, and one that submits the right way asynchronously. When submited synchronously, everything goes fine, with the obvious unfortunate consequence of leading to a blank page because of the action. When submitted asynch, the form functions as it should, however the file that is sent through simply says <error opening="" file=""> . I've logged the stuff in the console and the file is not present in the request sent through, what's really confusing is that it when logging the request in the console via the asynch it does seem to have file in the body of request but trying to log it brings up undefined as so:</error>
I believe there may be something wrong with how I define the object however as I've given it the following structure: