As a new user to SETT, I'm going to keep a list of suggested improvements that may or may not help management see my new user perspective. This will be a 'living' post in that I'll update it whenever I think of something to add to it.
- Yikes! A draft was published without my approval in spite of me not logging into Sett for months. (I originally followed myself via RSS to see/test what other people see. Yesterday, even though I hadn't logged into Sett for months, I was surprised to see that a draft of mine was sent to my RSS feed. I logged back in here and saw that, yes, it's still under drafts and not published -- I then deleted it and am now concerned about storing ideas/drafts in that they may again be published without my approval.)
- And sorry for not writing. My priorities shifted to a focus instead on taking MIT/edX courses (programming and educational technology).
- Suggest: more customization for look and feel.
- Suggest: I'm curious about how I'd go about incorporating a shopping cart.
- Suggest: Likewise if it's possible to set up a restricted area for paid subscribers (for online courses, etc.)
- Unrepeatable: The publishing option of "Post as Page to Top Bar" disappeared as an option while composing my first and second posts for unknown reasons.
- Repeatable: My banner image will zoom to a large size if I make the window smaller. (It would be preferred that it never gets bigger than the dimension of the source file.) Image below shows you what I mean whereas if I make the window a big larger, then it snaps back to it's original specs.