Moksha Stocks Best Share Tips In India
Stock markets: 9 tips for new investors
- Avoid herd mentality: A through research is essential before investing in shares. It helps minimize risks. Try not to invest in a stock just because others are investing in it too. The strategy will backfire later. Invest because you believe in the stock or your strategy.
- Don't time the market: The stock market is unpredictable. It is not possible to predict when it will rise or fall and by how much. This is called timing the market. It is better to avoid doing so.
- Don't be afraid of market volatility: It is a known fact that stock market investment includes taking risks. This is because stock prices are subject to volatility and fluctuations. Not everyone can stand this volatility.
- Be realistic: There is no problem in desiring to have the maximum returns from your investments, but it is necessary to have realistic financial goals and not get swayed by emotions or greed.
- Do not over-invest: Make an investment budget for yourself that leaves money for your daily expenses and emergencies.
- Don't just look at the stock price: The current share price may not always be a fair reflection of the company's financial performance.
- Diversify investments: Your risk factor can be reduced by diversifying in the correct way. Buy shares of companies belonging to various industry sectors.
- Set an exit price: There are many investors who only buy and rarely sell. Always set an exit price – one on the higher side and another on the lower.
- Monitor investments: Always know what is happening with the companies you have invested in as well as the stock's price.