Jessica Schreffl's posts


Jessica Schreffl

Visiting a U.S. physician for medical treatment may not look like a common activity of a tourist for pleasure, but if you wish to go to the U.S. for medical reasons you must submit an application for a B-2 tourist visa at your regional U.S. embassy or con Message

Rendering New Theme...