Terjke's posts



Based on your passport, you might or might not have options. If you own a work or company visa it is possible to sponsor residency visa applications for your spouse and kids under the age of 18. If you're an Indian then it's obvious you know the pain of

sv.ivisa.com/hong-kong-visa Message

Rendering New Theme...