Interested in having me speak? Please contact me.
"Lov'In Linked" runs about 20 minutes (see the slides below) not including questions. The full "LinkedIn and Social Media Efficiency" presentation can run from anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour as I'll talk about Twitter, Google+, Facebook Pages, when to use them, and how to do so efficiently.
Recent projects include:
- Creating online video tutorials including a 30+ video course on Google Drive:
- Educational Planning Seminar at Humber College (3 sections/92 students - Fall 2013)
- Guest speaking for Conestoga's Career Development Practitioner (Post-Grad) program
- LinkedIn and Social Media Efficiency (3/2014, 11/2013, 3/2013, 3/2012, 11/2011)
- CDP Certification in Ontario (11/2013, 7/2013, 3/2013, 11/2012, 7/2012)
- Time permitting all talks include advice to students on finding a practicum/job and lessons learned after graduating.
- Guest speaking for Conestoga's Business Administration - Management program
- Lov'In LinkedIn (Apr. 2013)
Career Exploration and Personal Branding Are you asking yourself any of the following questions:
- How can I get interviews and get hired?
- How can I successfully negotiate a promotion?
- How can I best leverage Social Media? (e.g., LinkedIn, etc.)
- I want to do something more meaningful / fun / financially rewarding, but what?
- Would switching careers or going back to school help me meet my goals?
With a full range of packages and service delivery formats, your needs can be met whether for Career Exploration, Personal Branding, or both, through a combination of sessions in person and through online coaching.
I am dedicated to inspiring you to live a life of passion while providing you with the tools to do so. When it comes to incorporating passion into your business or personal life, the word “can’t” isn't in my vocabulary.
And so: 1. What are you passionate about, and, 2. How can I help you live your passions more fully?
Customer Email “I would like to provide a reference for Jennifer Davies. Jennifer has been very dedicated and professional from the beginning. She provides thorough information and follows up with tasks and gentle reminders. She keeps organized notes and listens for meaning. Jennifer is prompt, reliable and friendly. I value her ability to empathize and encourage without being judgmental or directive. Jennifer is also able to adjust to changes in circumstances and client objectives. She is dedicated to her work and takes a genuine interest in assisting her clients identify and achieve their career goals.” (M.W.)