Can you imagine a better world than where everyone lived their strengths and unique vision, where people were excited to wake up and start the day? That's the kind of world I hope to help create. This website is dedicated to all the people I've met who've confided to me how much they hate, and feel trapped in, their jobs. In dedicating my life to my passions—career coaching, teaching, technology, and innovation—I hope to lead by example to show that there are alternatives and to inspire others to discover and follow their dreams.
You are welcome to join me on this journey and comment pointing out landmarks along the way. We accomplish much more together than alone and so I appreciate you reading my posts and any insights you choose to share.
Projects and Passions
- Communications Co-Chair, Stewardship Group, for creating a provincial certification model for Career Development Practitioners in Ontario, Canada
- Creating online video tutorials including a 30+ video course on Google Drive.
- Educational Planning Seminar at Humber College (3 sections/92 students - Fall 2013)
- Guest speaking for Conestoga College's CDP program 10 times since 2011
- LinkedIn and Social Media Efficiency (3/2014, 11/2013, 3/2013, 3/2012, 11/2011)
- CDP Certification in Ontario (11/2013, 7/2013, 3/2013, 11/2012, 7/2012)
- Time permitting all talks include advice to students on finding a practicum/job and lessons learned after graduating.
- Guest speaking for Conestoga's Business Administration - Management program
- Lov'In LinkedIn (Apr. 2013)
- Researching the art and science of educating through utilizing social media
- Learning Java with the goal of creating Android applications
- Creating and maintaining two websites including mailing lists