While safety is a primary concern to car buyers, one thing is certain: cars are not created equally. In fact, over 32,000 people die in car accidents every year.
There are a number of things that you can do to avoid becoming one of these statistics, the first and most important is buying a safe car.
The cars that score worst in testing have caused as many as 100 fatalities per million cars on the road. There are a number of vehicles, though, that saw no deaths in over three years.
The 9 Safest Vehicles
The nine models that boasted a zero death rate include the: Volvo XC90 4WD, the Toyta Sequoia 4WD, Toyta Highlander Hybrid 4WD, Audi A4 4 WD, Kia Sorento 2WD, Lexus RX 350 4WD, Honda Odyssey, Subaru Legacy 4WD and the Mercedes-Benz GL-Class 4WD.
When this study was conducted 8 years previous not a single vehicle had a death rate of zero. The improvements are coming from safety advocate pushing to reduce traffic deaths, as well as from technological advances in the vehicles.
We may be decades away from eradicated traffic deaths altogether, and we may need road design and policy changes in addition to vehicle improvements. However, with the rise in vehicles boasting zero driver deaths we have a clearer picture of what is possible.
The Short List
It’s difficult to single out just one vehicle when 9 can make the same claims. So we decided it would be more fair to detail the strongest 3 contenders.
The Toyota Highlander Hybrid offers the best of Toyota- green, reliable, and super safe. There’s the rear parking sensors, blind spot monitor, and rear cross traffic alert. Upgrades are available to include lane departure alert, automatic high beam headlights, safety connect, and radar cruise control with a pre collision system.
The Audi A4 has a standard safety list a mile long. Traction control systems, electronic stability, four-wheel anti-lock brakes with brake assist, overhead curtain airbags, front side impact airbags, and tire pressure monitor. Not forgetting the Side Assist blind spot monitoring, parking assist, adaptive cruise control, and the rear outboard side impact airbags.
The Volvo XC90 has been one of the IIHS’ top safety picks for several years on the trot. It comes with a laundry list of safety features, including seatbelt pre-tensioners. What’s that? They automatically tighten seatbelts, which places the occupant in the optimal seating position to avoid serious injury in the event of a collision. The head rests are anti-whiplash, too.
We are certainly living in unique times, when there are a number of vehicles to choose from that boast death rates of zero. When you consider that less than a decade ago no car could offer such a claim, what is certain is that the technological advances are making a massive difference in the safety of vehicles.
In days gone by it was all about creating structurally safe vehicles to ensure that in the event of an accident injuries would be limited. This amazing safety automobile article was brought to you by the leaders in Gap insurance – http://www.click4gap.co.uk. For more information on gap insurance and receiving the best quote should visit the website above. However, car manufacturers are just as focused on building cars that can help prevent accidents from every occurring.
Content marketing industry is changing constantly, and most of the small and large companies measure their success by measuring the traffic received by their website. It is difficult measure intangible things that help them take step towards creating personas and matching them with proper list segmentation. The coming year will emphasis on getting traffic and many websites smell the conversion coffee and measure their success according to metrics.
Below are the top 18 content marketing trends that will help you drive traffic to your website.
There is a great rise in niche platform, which is the top most popular trend that is going to emerge in 2015. Marketers will continue to fleece successful campaigns in the year 2015 by making use of niche platforms.
Everyone is looking for an advantage. A time advantage. To get more things done in a day. It seems our to-do lists are getting longer and longer. And we don’t seem to make any headway because as soon as we check one thing off, three more fill its place.
Lawyers are no exception.
Here are five tools to help lawyers be more productive.
1. Invest in a Time Management Tool/Software
First of all, learn how to use your email program (i.e. Outlook) to its full potential. Learn to use the to-do list or flag/task program to remind you of things you need to do like hire a bankruptcy lawyer in phoenix, Arizona. When you’ve completed a task, click the check box and relish the minute feeling of satisfaction at seeing something completed. This task planning will help you prioritize and remember what it was that you needed to do next. You may actually want to use time management software in addition to your calendar program to help you monitor you and your team’s productivity on both billable and non-billable activities. It will help you and your staff see how much time is actually wasted and where improvements can be made to minimize distractions. It will also be easier to notice when activities fall through the cracks, and which clients are monopolizing your time that you may wish to fire or refer out.
We all know that myths are not a nice thing, so one must be aware regarding that and especially in the case of search engine optimization. It is necessary to be familiar with seo myths so that the same can be overcome and there is no hindrance at the time of optimization. Some of the common seo myths are given below:-
1. 1st rank only matters: There is a myth that only first page of the search engines is visited by the internet visitor. However, it is not true because according to the surveys which are conducted online it is clear that if 100 visitors are visiting the page, 80 people out of 100 are moving on the other pages also in order to get the relevant link.
2. SEO can be done by the person himself: There is a myth that search engine optimization can be successfully conducted by the technical or experts of this field only. However, it is not true because if the person wants, one can conduct SEO by himself only. For this, one has to only follow some guidelines and set of some specific techniques which are prescribed by the search engines. It is also true that doing SEO is a complex task and that is the reason why there are companies which are offering help in this regard. A simple approach is not always going to work if one wants some excellent and unique results.
3. Essentiality of the Meta tags: There are many professionals and individuals who say that there is no requirement of Meta tags so that their site could acquire a good place on the internet. However, if these Meta tags are placed properly in the site, the powerful search engines such as Bing and Google find itself easy in the promotion of these sites. So, one should know that these tags are the useful pieces and must be deployed in the business website.
4. Domain names which are rich in keyword will be ranked higher: Today this therapy of optimization does not work however it worked in the late 90’s. In the present time, search engines only look the process of indexing as well as the actual content of the pages rather than domain name which contains keyword.